PUBLIC ADDRESS and GENERAL ALARM (PA/GA) system is an integrated solution providing reliable informing with the highest voice quality in extremely noisy conditions and challenging environments – whether in enclosed spaces or outdoors.
The solution has multiple interfaces for supporting flexible integration with Fire Alarm, Gas Detecting systems and other existing infrastructure.
INTERCOM system is an integrated two-way simplex/duplex communication solution providing reliable voice communication between single call stations, control rooms and mobile units in various industrial conditions, including potentially explosive environments.
- ISDN and IP networking
- Simplex and duplex communication
- Direct and dynamic connection for personal and group calls
- Clear voice with maximum available for human ear bandwidth up to 7 kHz, noise reduction devices
- A/B duplicated redundancy
- N+1 amplifier redundancy
- Speaker loop integrity
- Redundant access panels
- Voice or prerecorded messages in manual and automated modes
- Talkback functions within fast communication in high ambient noise conditions
- Page/Party functions providing two-way communication
- Integration with existing systems, radio infrastructure, transportation and mobile units
- Explosion- and weatherproof equipment, hands free accessories
The highest level of reliability
Centralized and distributed systems, top quality speech transmission and instant connection provide effective and life saving exploration in accordance with the highest standards of system reliability.
Flexible network architecture
Modular structure and flexible configuration provide individual solutions and potential scalability of the system up to several thousand subscribers.
Target communications with top speech quality
Multilevel control, priority levels and a wide range of options enable one to connect required subscribers using clear voice or prerecorded messages to provide full-coverage communication.