AWK digital compact call station is a subscriber intercom device for two-way communications that works with DCN or IPN system. Being a part of the communication system AWK can also be used as a radio subscriber device in the existing radio infrastructure.
Depending on the configuration AWK call station can be produced with internal or external microphone. AWK digital compact call station with internal microphone is designed for outdoor usages and can withstand the harshest of environments, highest-level noise, high humidity and dust levels, and atmosphere with low/high temperatures. AWK digital compact call station with external microphone is designed for operators’ and control’s rooms and offices.
AWK can be used in heavy industrial applications such as oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, steel and mining (including crane communications) and transportation.
- 1 to 4 direct call keys (lines)
- Internal speaker for two-way conversation
- Optional external microphone
- Optional Analogue connection module ACM providing operation in DCN system
- Optional IP connection module ACM-IP providing operation in IPN system
- Optional Selective communication module MSR4 providing 4 private radio lines
- LED indication for incoming, missed call and line status
- Protection degree IP44
|Dimensions||291 x 162 x 70 mm|
|Operating voltage||36 – 60 VDC|
|Frequency bandwidth||300 Hz to 6800 Hz|
|Quiescent/max. current consumption||25 mA / 1.1 A|
|Max. sound pressure level||95 db|
|Main amplifier power||1W|